Nobel Biocare Dental Implants
- more than safe and reliable.
- 1965: the first patient receives dental implants.
- 35 years of scientific documentation and excellent results.
- 10 year warranty on Nobel Biocare Dental Implants.
- Today, more than 1 million implant patients are benefiting from an improved quality of life.
- The first patient is still one of them.
The success of Nobel Biocare Dental Implants is based on one ingenious discovery made in the early 1950's by Swedish scientist, Professor Per-Ingvar Brånemark: pure titanium, a very strong and lightweight metal, will integrate with the natural jaw bone tissue, thereby creating a platform for permanent teeth replacements.
Professor Brånemark completed his first dental implant case on a patient
in 1965, putting a big smile on the face of Gösta Larsson. The method
has now been documented for 35 years and in that time Nobel Biocare has created
more than a million smiles around the world.
- And Mr Larsson's smile is still making a lasting impression.
For more information about Nobel Biocare Dental Implants speak to your dentist at the South West Implant Centre, or visit the Nobel Biocare website.